Q: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO BOOK?
A: Weekends usually book up a month or two advance, so the earlier you book the better. We hate to have to turn anyone down, so secure your event date before anything! Regardless of which service you decide, it is always good for us to be aware of your interest as well as clarify any questions. Don’t see your date or time available in our scheduler? Just DM us and we can see if we can make it happen. We do require a 50% assurance deposit in order to secure your date.
Q: HOW ARE YOU HANDLING COVID-19?
A: Your health and safety is our number one priority. We require all of our staff members to wear masks at all times during the event. Additionally, all of our staff are vaccinated or in the process of being fully vaccinated.
Everdream Events and its partners work diligently to follow local, county, and state guidelines and adhere to standard health, safety, and cleaning practices. This includes but is not limited to thorough disinfection and sanitization of all equipment after each event as well as additional cleaning during set-up, wearing masks, and wearing gloves.
During the challenging times of COVID, we will continue to make adjustments that allow us to continue to meet the couple's needs while mitigating against the spread of the COVID virus.
Q: What Is included in a Pop Up Picnic?
A: Our custom built picnic table, complete with rugs/floor covering, plush pillows, a full eucalyptus tablescape with a dried floral arrangement decor, table cover (if requested), a choice of a grazing platter, custom calligraphy mirror sign, and a full table setting (plates, cups, napkins, utensils).
Every picnic comes with a complimentary grazing platter: you have a choice of our signature macaron, sparkling lemonade, or charcuterie board.
+Parties 4+ comes with personalized wooden place cards for each guest. Grazing platter sizes increase with party size.
Plus all setup & cleanup.
Q: How do I select a location?
A: Choose from one of our Everdream Events preferred Locations or Direct Message us to collaborate on a special place. If you have an address, landmark or GPS coordinates, send those with your request. We can't accommodate all requests but we will do our best. When dealing with rough terrain: sand, trails, steep slopes, etc. we may not be able to navigate with all our equipment so we aim to keep all our setup locations within 30 yards of delivery vehicle access. For locations 15+ miles from Anaheim, there will be a travel fee added. All preferred locations have the fee waived.
Our favorite Everdream Events Picnic Locations in Orange County include:
Q: Does Everdream Events staff stay during our picnic?
A: No, we leave after you're settled and return once your picnic reservation ends. If you need us during your picnic, you can call or text your Event Coordinator (whose number/Instagram DM is provided in your confirmation email) and they can be on site with you shortly.
Q: Should I include my young kids in the guest count when booking?
A: It depends on how you think the kids will be comfortable: if you’d like us to include seating, table settings, and food for them, then include the kids in the guest count. If you think the kids will be running around while the adults will be at the table, and they won’t be sitting much nor using the table setting, then it’s probably not necessary to include them in the guest count. If you have questions, you can always email or direct message us.
Q: Do I need a permit?
A: That depends on the location, number of people and a couple of other factors. Everdream Events packages do not require a permit at any of our preferred locations. If you request a special spot, we'll let you know if you need a permit and can help with that process.
Q: What are the food options?
A: Picnics come with a complimentary choice of our Macaron Grazing Platter, Charcuterie Grazing Platter, and Sparkling Lemonade. We offer many customizable food options, such as Individual charcuterie boxes with assorted meats and cheese, macarons, catered food, personal chef experiences, cakes, sandwiches, salads, poke, sushi, dessert grazing platters, and sparkling lemonade 🍋💦 .You can check out a full description of our food options here: https://everdreamevents.co/luxe-picnics
Q: Do You Offer Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Sugar options?
A: Yes! We can accommodate most dietary needs, just make a note when completing your booking and we'll be in contact if we need to confirm a request.
Q: What's Your cancellation policy?
A: We don't offer any refunds but we will reschedule your picnic or issue a credit for future bookings with enough advance notice.
· 50% non-refundable assurance deposit is non-refundable. Cancellation, changes, or rescheduling may still occur according to the below policies, but regardless of the reasoning as to why these alterations occur the assurance deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another date. There will be a $75 flat rate cancellation and re-booking fee.
· After booking, you will have one opportunities to change the date or time, should you need to reschedule your event, up to 48 hours prior to setup, and that is with the $75 flat rate re-booking fee. I understand that my event must be rescheduled within 3 months of its originally scheduled date.
· After booking, you will have one opportunity to change locations, should you need to relocate the event, up to 48 hours prior to event setup. This is with the exception of weather and wind conditions.
· Further scheduling changes of event date, times, and locations beyond the above-described limit will result in a $75 charge per change. Thus, for instance, if I reschedule my event more than once, I agree to be charged an addition $75 each time I change these scheduling details. This is with the exception of weather and wind conditions.
· You may cancel the event if needed up to 48 hours prior to set up of the event. Should you cancel any time before the 48-hour mark prior to the event, you will receive a refund of the amount, minus the 50% non-refundable assurance deposit. Cancellations within 48 hours of the event will not be refunded. Cancellation is not encouraged, though, due to the 50% non-refundable assurance deposit.
Q: What about bad weather?
A: While rare, we sometimes have to move locations or change dates due to weather. If that looks like it may affect your reservation, we will contact you in advance of your picnic to discuss your options. There is no cancellation fee for rescheduling your picnic due to weather, however, we do not issue refunds.
Q: DO YOU TRAVEL?
A: At this time, we only service Orange County, Los Angeles County, Inland Empire, and the surrounding areas. Please indicate the location desired when contacting and inquire on travel fees and we can see what we can accommodate. Occasionally we can travel further (to San Diego for example) for inquiries made months in advance.
For any additional questions, feel free to contact us via our contact form or direct message us on Instagram.